Choice of loop intervals

Home Forums Suggestions Choice of loop intervals

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Please could you provide the option to select different loop intervals, such as 10s, 20s, 30s etc. Thanks.

Smuuvr
    Keymaster

This is coming in our next update (1.17.0)

Excellent, thank you.

Smuuvr
    Keymaster

Ok – 1.17.0 was just released and it has a setting for the loop interval, which you can change from default 10 seconds, to 15, 20, 40, 100, whatever.

I know it’s a pain to have to change that over and over for every video, so we will also work on another way to do this live on-page for any video instead of 1 setting for the toolbar permanently, too, but for now at least you can set it to what loop length fits most videos best for ya.

Maybe instead of buttons to switch loop interval in the toolbar, we could just do a Loop Start and Loop Stop button so you can mark the beginning and end of any length loop instead of a fixed amount of seconds? That’s more or less how a lot of DJ gear works, you just press “Start Loop” where you want it to loop back to, and then “Loop Back” where it is meant to go back to the loop start, whether that’s 5.7 seconds, 20.2 seconds, or 142 seconds etc…

Thanks for the feedback!

Thanks for your efforts but for me it no longer works. I get the new dropdown menu but the only buttons that work are [Refresh current page…] and [Smuuvr options]. I cannot get the toolbar to display whatever settings I choose.

I’ve now got 1.17.1 which has restored the toolbar but although the loop interval changes (^.^) the rw/ff value doesn’t change.

1.17.2 – [Refresh current page/tab with smuuvr disabled] button has stopped working (page refreshes but toolbar stays active) and FF/RW values can’t be changed. Loop intervals are working.

1.17.3 – [Refresh current page/tab with smuuvr disabled] button now works but no change to FF/RW values.

1.17.4 – All works except FF/RW which cannot be changed.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.